Steel Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Raiding FAQ

Go down

Welcome! Raiding FAQ Empty Welcome! Raiding FAQ

Post  Wkc Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:57 pm

Hello everyone,

While are are not a raiding guild, we do enjoy taking on the smaller raid content from time-to-time. Below you will find some frequently asked questions and their answers, as well as a few rules we like to set when raiding.

Q: What time do we raid? Where?

A: We generally set raids for Saturday evenings at 7:30pm server time. We try and schedule a raid for nearly every weekend, but as our main focus isn't on progressing, there may be one-, two-, and even three-week periods where no raids are scheduled. When we do have something planned, it will be posted on the calendar found in-game which can be accessed by clicking on the date found at the top right-hand corner of one's minimap.

We are currently making our way through Naxxramas. Fortunately, with Wrath of the Lich King, all raids have both a 10- and 25-player version of the raid, and as such we hope to eventually progress into Ulduar and the soon-to-be-released Crusaders' Coliseum.

Q: I'm interested! How do I sign up?

A: As mentioned above, our raids will be posted in-game and sign-ups will be handled through the calendar. For each event, all level 80 players will automatically be invited, and the date on your minimap will begin to flash when you have a pending invitation.

You can either accept or decline the invitation, or be placed on standby. While we hope you're able to join us, we completely understand if you have other obligations (or simply don't feel like attending the specific event). Remember: We're not a raiding guild, and if you don't wish to raid whatsoever, we're perfectly accepting of that.

Q: I've noticed that you said there may not always be raids scheduled. Am I able to find my own groups if one isn't planned for the coming weekend?

A: Absolutely. Even if we do have a raid planned, you're more then welcome to go out and find your own groups.

Q: What are the looting rules?

A: We don't really have any looting rules, per se. We don't use DKP or any system like that; rather, we allow our members to roll on what they wish, but ask that if you've already won something that you keep others in mind. For example, let's say you've won a brand new helmet—that's great!—but if a necklace drops that you really like, see who else would want to roll on it, and if you've an epic one and the person you would be rolling against is wearing a green or blue one, it'd be a nice gesture to let them win the roll.

The Master Looter will only step in if we see that you're being a bit too greedy. Wink
Wkc
Wkc
Administrator

https://steeldragons.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum